Last weekend over 1,000 Baby Wearers joined in at MommyCon for the Baby Wearing World Record! The record was beat with 1,003! It’s amazing to see all the baby wearing families get together and support such a great movement that moms have been doing for.. well ever!
I was beyond thrilled to join in Team líllébaby and trying out the líllébaby® COMPLETE™ Baby Carrier. I have used other SSC (Soft Structured Carrier ) and couldn’t wait to check out the COMPLETE.
After reading the instructions (yes, no matter how pro you are at baby wearing read that instructions!) I couldn’t wait to get Shelby on my back. She loves being on my back so she can check everything out.
I love how incredibly soft the carrier is and while walking around in 90 degree weather I felt it was pretty breathable for the baby and I.
Some of the things I really like about the COMPLETE is that everything is adjustable. It will fit babies of all ages and sizes!
- All-in-one carrying- front, hip or back; baby face in, out, or in fetal position.
- Ergonomic leg position in every setting, including when baby is facing forward.
- Seat adjusts to perfectly fit baby at every stage and enables carrying through the otherwise “baby wearing gap.”
- Adjustable neck support with elastic attachments gives ideal support while allowing for movement.
- The adjustable torso is taller than most brands, giving your baby sturdier support and better posture.
- Padded side straps protect baby from webbing.
- Removable sleeping hood adjusts in length and includes elastic edging for comfortable fit. Protects from sun and wind, gives privacy and supports baby’s head while sleeping.
All of these are so great. I love that I could adjust the shoulder straps or make it looser for my Hubby (he loves to baby wear too!)
You can see the sleeping hood in the photo above. It’s nice and long and will keep your little one out of the sun!
LOVE the packaging!
Check out Team líllébaby from the babywearing World Record!
*A product was provided.