This past week we started the HP Ink Challenge. I received everything I would need for the next five weeks of assignment printing. The first week was setting up the printers and getting the re-fill ink.
We are also asked to print out five of the same weekly pages. These pages have different color/photos/text all to test out how the Ink from a regular HP cartridge stands up to an re-filled HP Ink cartridge.
I noticed the ink printed out the same from both printers
- How long did the refill process take from when you exhausted the ink cartridge to alignment of the new one? same day, my reflls hs no ink in them.
- Was it easier or harder than expected? It was tougher than I expected to find the refills.
- Were you able to refill your empty ink cartridges, or did they ask you to purchase? refilled
- Did the refiller seem competent?yes
- Were you out running other errands or only out to refill the ink? Only out to refill the ink.
- How far away was the refill service? 30 miles
- Did the refill cartridge work with the printer? (If not, what happened?) Yes, it did say counterfeit but then it worked fine.
- Were the refill cartridges messy? No
- From start to finish, which process was easier? The original because I did not have to try to find them.
- Was there a noticeable difference in print quality between each device? not on this first assignment.
- How much of a personal convenience/inconvenience was each ink installation process? easy
*A product was provided through HP.