I love to shop online. I would say that I shop online on a weekly basis. I can find just about anything I need online and this allows me to not have to go out and about shopping.
When it comes to shopping for the kids (and anything online) I always look for coupon codes. No matter what I am buying. I love being able to save 5, 10 or even 20% off my order, or fee shipping is always great. Everyone knows that with a new baby there are so many things you need (or want). I really didn’t want to pay full price on anything so I used coupons a lot.
It doesn’t matter what I am buying or what website I am using I always search for coupons, sometimes I have to try quite a few different ones to find a valid coupon, but when they work it’s great seeing the savings you can have!
Below are some recent coupons I have found for the kids and also for Mother’s Day.
Babies & Kids:
- The Children’s Place: Get an extra For 25% Off w/code FRIEND at check out. (takes paypal)
- Justice: Get an additional 40% off online and in stores with the code 776 at checkout. (does not take paypal)
- Carter’s: Get an extra 20% off on orders over 40 dollars with the coupon BLOSSOM at checkout.
- Snapfish: Get 40% off all photo books with the code bookit40 at checkout. (takes paypal)
- Personal Creations: Get an additional 25% off with the code 25PCSMILE at checkout. (takes paypal)
- Red Envelope: Perfect for Mother’s Day, get an additional 20% off with the code SGIFTS20 at check out. (takes paypal)
You can also find pampers coupons online as well.
With Mother’s Day in only a few weeks there are tons of stores online offering great deals and coupons to save on those perfect gifts for mom. From flowers to jewelry no matter what you are looking for make sure to search the Internet for a coupon code that you can apply check checking out on an order.
No matter what you are shopping for or who your shopping for, before you place any order see if you can find coupons or discounts that you can use on your order first. You never know what you will find. Even if it’s saving you a few dollars, a few dollars is better than nothing!
Let us know if you have any great coupons or promos to share! We all love to save a few extra dollars.