Ziploc Brand announced a partnership with Bestselling Author and TV personality Rachael Ray, best known for her quick and value driven meals. Together, they are launching The Great American FreshOver Project – a fresh food makeover – to show American families everywhere that eating fresh can be convenient.
Here’s how you can get started on The Great American FreshOver Project:
- “Like” the Ziploc Brand Facebook page, which offers FreshOver tips, along with suggestions on how a variety of Ziploc Brand Containers and Bags can make it easy for you and your readers to makeover their meals and incorporate more fresh and nutritious foods into their daily diets.
- Download the free, customizable FreshOver Recipe Guide at Facebook.com/Ziploc, which is full of Rachael Ray’s quick, nutritious and simple solutions to eating fresh.
- Track your FreshOver Project on Facebook, watch exclusive videos and tips from Rachael Ray, and enjoy prizes, ZiplocBrand coupons and more.
- Test their food-prepping skills against Rachael Ray in the Cooking Chops game, with $250 worth of instant prizes given out daily as levels are completed; fans that complete all five levels will be entered for a chance to win a $5,000 grand prize.
ONE winner will receive a package containing:
- New Ziploc® Perfect Portions™ Bags
- Ziploc® Freezer Bags
- Rachael Ray Recipes
- 1-2 other Ziploc® products (random selection)
MANDATORY ENTRY: To enter, in a comment tell us what you think of the new Perfect Portions bags!
For extra entries you may do the following and leave a separate comment for those that you do.
- Twitter (1 entry)(daily – use the retweet button and add @mommymandy in your tweet)
- Share on Facebook
- Like Mommymandy on Facebook (2 entries)
- Add the giveaway to online-sweepstakes (first person)
- Blog about the giveaway (3 entries)
- Add my main button (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. (unlimited entry)
Note: This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
*A product was provided thanks to Ziploc and Family Review Network.