*A product was provided.
I first learned about WubbaNub Infant Pacifiers when I was pregnant with Shelby. I thought they were absolutely adorable and loved the concept. A lot of babies receive a pacifier in the hospital or soon after birth and while not all babies like or use a pacifier many babies do.
I used a pacifier with both of my younger children and plan to have some with the new baby as well. All of my kids have only liked a few certain brands and the pacifier used on the WubbaNub is one. This pacifier is also known as the “hospital pacifier”. I really like the WubbaNub because it is attached to a soft stuffed animal which means no more loosing a pacifier.
- Made with a Soothie™ medical grade, latex free pacifier, non-toxic polyethylene pellets
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
- The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner.
- Newborns less than six months of age or babies without teeth (not suggested for the stage of teething)
- WubbaNub™ functions as one! Patented design prevents pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten!
- Carefully calculated weight and size of the plush animal keeps the WubbaNub Pacifier near baby’s mouth, whether in the car seat, baby sling, carrier and stroller and even while you hold your baby!
- Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier.
WubbaNub brand pacifiers come in 32 different styles and are available in fine children’s boutiques, department stores, hospital gift shops, online stores and toy stores across the nation, including Amazon, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Dillard’s, Babies“R”Us, buybuy Baby and Books-A-Million.