Griffin Technology, one of the world’s foremost creators of innovations for everyday life, launched WoodTones today – earbuds made with wood reclaimed from other manufacturing processes. These left-over bits of responsibly harvested wood, which would have otherwise been burned or tossed in a landfill, are polished to a smooth satin finish, displaying the singular qualities of the woodgrain; no two pieces are alike. As housings for the earbuds’ microdrivers, the wood reveals its excellent acoustic qualities.
WoodTones come packaged inside a drawstring carrying pouch made of natural hemp fiber. Each set of WoodTones is a one-of a kind artifact that will reveal layers of nuance in listeners’ favorite music that they’ve been missing with ordinary earbuds.
WoodTones features include:
- Lightweight enclosures made from real reclaimed wood
- Wooden housings that enhance voice and bass frequencies without coloring the sound
- 8 mm neodymium magnet drivers for powerful sound
- Soft silicone ear cushions for added comfort, with three size options
- 4 feet of smooth, black cable giving ample room for movement
- Included drawstring carrying pouch made of natural hemp fiber
Griffin’s WoodTones are available beginning today for $29.99 at www.griffintechnology.com/woodtones.
*A product was provided.