Starting December 16th Winter Fest 2016 will be back at the OC Fair and Event Center! Winter Fest is a 17-day and night whimsical getaway, running December 16th through January 1st at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa. Affordable family fun with tickets starting at only $10 online!
My kids and I are super excited to be joining the fun next week when it opens! Living in Southern California means we typically do not have cold winters (unless you live in the mountains like I do then you get snow) but for the families in SOCAL that do not see snow on a regular basis Winter Fest is a blast! There is a snow play area that kids get to play in and a snow fall!
My kids are excited for the Snow Play Area! They love snow and even though we get to sled when it snows the snow play area is ideal for my younger ones to enjoy!
We also are excited to go Ice Skating!
All Winter Fest admission tickets, starting at just $10, include remarkable value by providing not only access to Winter Fest, but also the following winter attractions and entertainment:
- Arcade Games
- Bounce Houses
- Train Exhibits
- Photos with Santa
- Craft Making in Santa’s Workshop
- Ceremony with Snowfall
- Outdoor Ice Skating *additional cost
- Largest Light Display in the OC
- Stroll Through the Celebration of Lights
- Nightly Christmas Tree Lighting
- Snow Play with Real Snow Blown in Daily
- World’s Largest Rocking Horse
- Unlimited Ice Tubing Down Snowflake Summit
- Little Elves Play Area (Ages 3 and Under)
- Cartoon Character Live Shows with Meet & Greets
- Santa Takes Flight
- Snowboard Simulator
- Santa’s Petting Zoo
- Mrs. Claus Reading
- Nightly Fireworks
Winter Fest Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
Winter Fest Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/
Winter Fest Twitter page: https://twitter.com/
*A product was provided. We are invited to attend the opening night of Winter fest. All opinions are my own.