Well it’s official. We are in full swing of winter. Even though I wish it was spring already We have about three more months of this cold weather. (The past few days has been wonderful! and I hope it stays nice). Unfortunately I know that this nice weather will end and we WILL get rain and snow.
At least I can say that I am prepared for the rain and snow thanks to Columbia. I received the Sierra Flurry 2 Boots and LOVE them. The only problem I have with them is when I try walking down my driveway. When I was shoveling snow I would slid down the driveway.
Stylish women are also smart women—that’s where the Sierra Powder 2 comes in. These boots are warm, comfortable, sturdy, and will hold to the elements while you face them. Features include a water-resistant suede leather upper with faux collar, feminine button closures, and elastic at the opening for easy on, easy off access. On the outsole, a nonmarking Omni-Grip rubber with a winter-specific lug tread pattern and a nylon shank provides winter weather support.
- Water-resistant suede leather upper with faux fur collar
- 200g Thermolite™ rated –25F/32C
- Feminine button closures
- Removable EVA footbed with nylex cover for cushioning and comfort
- Molded nylon shank provides torsional rigidity and support
- Techlite® molded material provides cushion and protection in a lightweight and flexible shell
- Nonmarking Omni-Grip® advanced traction rubber compound
- Weight: Size 7, 1/2 pr = 14.6oz/415g