Even parents needs a “time-out” sometimes, and what better time to receive this gift than the holiday season. Perhaps the best gift for experienced parents is a little bit of “me time.”
Yesterday was one of those insane days for me! From cleaning the house , splitting up fights, food being spilled on the freshly cleaned carpets, and then running around for errands as well as activities for the kids that got us home at 8:40 pm I was spent!
I was on the verge of loosing it, like full on screaming mom, what did I do? I asked my teenager if I could have twenty minutes to myself. I locked myself in my bedroom and I did a workout. I peeked outside in the living room and saw all four kids sitting quietly watching a cartoon so know what I did? I jumped in the bath! Yes, I took a bath in the dark. Sure it was only about 5 minutes when my husband called and I was interrupted but I needed those moments to myself.
I had all three of my girls have performances the last few days that has had me spent! Yes, our little Mikey had to go to each one (and he is a handful all in himself too!)
Parenthood is a roller coaster ride, but experienced parents take it all in stride. They value the things that help them get through the day and that make their lives a little bit easier – from a best mom friend who always has their back to great products that get the job done and don’t break the bank (like Luvs).
As the holiday season is quickly approaching and lets face it, moms (dads, who ever has the daily duties of raising the kids) everyone deserves a little me time. Be sure to include them in your shopping! Give them a bath bomb (they are amazing I used one last night) along with a package of Luvs for their little one in diapers (I promise she will love it!) A nice bath break and diapers that hold up!
As the official diaper of experienced parents, Luvs is always committed to providing moms and dads with value. They recognize that parenting can be difficult, so diapering shouldn’t be. Luvs conducted a formal poll of moms across the country to take a look at parenting like it really is and uncover what they truly value most. The survey found that:
- Nearly 2 in 3 moms have never taken a day completely for themselves.
- 81% of moms would prefer an entire day off from housework than dinner with their celebrity crush.
- 87% of moms agree that the first time their child slept through the night was one of their best parenting times yet.
- Even a short spurt of “me” time goes a long way! A quarter of moms surveyed stated that they felt an uninterrupted shower was more relaxing than a day at the spa.
- Other major moments moms value more now than before they became parents include sleeping past sunrise, watching television and movies that aren’t cartoons, and having an interrupted phone conversation.
Also – to make sure everyone gets their share of value – Luvs is offering a great money-saving opportunity with a $1 print-at-home coupon.
Visit http://www.coupons.com/brands/luvs-coupons/ to access a Luvs coupon of $1 off any one diaper pack.
“This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.”