Everyone knows how much we love our Wii. We use it almost daily. Back in July we received Wii Sports Resort and it is a lot of fun. My favorite is the water sports. It reminds me of those games you would play at Dave and Busters but at home and instead of sitting on a fake seadoo your the one moving.
In Wii Sports Resort, you’ll use your Wii Remote to literally swing into action. Perform realistic sports moves to take on the competition in activities that include Sword Play, Power Cruising (racing a water scooter) and Disc Dog, in which you’ll toss a disc to an adorable, Mii-like dog. Become even more immersed in the action courtesy of the included Wii MotionPlus accessory, which attaches to your Wii Remote to provide even greater responsiveness and precision. With the game’s easy-to-use controls, anyone can pick up a Wii Remote and leap into the game to experience all the heated competition and hilarity.
Key Game Features:
- Engage in a wide range of exciting activities, including Sword Play, Power Cruising, and Disc Dog
- Savor the escapism of the game’s tropical island theme
- Jump easily into the game no matter what your experience level thanks to easy pick-up-and-play controls
- Compete against friends and family in thrilling sports showdowns
- Includes the Wii MotionPlus accessory, which plugs into the base of your Wii Remote to provide a more responsive and realistic playing experience
I have a video of my Brother in law using Wii Sports Resort. Note: Yes he is sitting down, but it’s only because he just had surgery on his Achilles Tendon.
This is a must have game for any gamer this Holiday Season.
Disclosure: “I received a product to review on behalf of Nintendo. All opinions are solely my own.”