Over the weekend we had so much fun bringing over a few of the girl’s friends to come check out the Kirby Triple Deluxe game and play the awesome Nintendo 3DS XL!
Devour trees, obstacles, and huge chunks of stages with Kirby’s Hypernova ability and inhale enemies to copy epic new moves like Archer. It’s a grand new Kirby adventure PLUS a new multiplayer battle mode, Kirby Fighters!
When a mysterious being kidnaps King Dedede atop a giant Dreamstalk, only Kirby can save the day! Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling environments while using new and returning copy abilities to defeat enemies. Duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce 4-player* battle mode where you fight using a chosen ability like Sword or Ninja. The last Kirby standing reigns supreme. Whether you’re new to Kirby or an old fan, the Kirby: Triple Deluxe game offers a triple threat—action, adventure, and a battle mode.
From snacks that the kids could easily snack on one handed so they could still play on their new 3Ds’. I’d say they all had a lot of fun playing Kirby!
I sat and asked the older kids what they thought of Kirby Triple Deluxe and how it compared to other Kirby Games and they all said that there were more options in the game including Kirby is stronger and the Hypernova is a lot of fun. They said he can jump higher and they also really liked that gyro-Controls. These controls are available on the 2DS and 3DS.
All the kids also connected their 3DS XL so they could play games and trade keychains with each other.
Some of the features of Kirby Triple Deluxe:
- Kirby’s powerful copy ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit and transform
- Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling levels
- Employ new and returning abilities, including:
Archer – Kirby wields a bow to strike silently from a distance
Beetle – Kirby grabs foes with his horn and slams them into the ground
Fire – Kirby can roll into a fireball and scorch through the air
Sword – Kirby dons a green cap and wields a sword
- Kirby’s new Hypernova ability lets him inhale obstacles and big chunks of levels!
- Use the Download Play feature to duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce battle mode for up to 4 players*! You can also sharpen your skills by playing solo
- Enjoy a selection of additional game modes including Dedede’s Drum Dash and Arena
- Collect hidden keychains in every level, each resembling legacy Kirby characters
- Unlock improved items and new keychains by using the StreetPass function to tag other players
The 3DS XL also offers tons of fun games in itself! Samantha and Joe quickly found all the other games that are built right into the 3DS XL.
The 3DS XL is your portable gateway into Nintendo’s beloved game worlds, with screens that are 90% larger than those of the original 3DS to immerse you more fully in the games you play.
Games are displayed in 3D on the unit’s top screen without requiring special eyewear, so you’ll feel as though you’re peering into living, breathing game worlds. The bottom touch screen allows you to tap, swipe and draw your way through your in-game adventures with the included stylus. The 3DS also brings you a multifaceted photography suite so you can take photos in 3D, edit them and add some Nintendo charm.
Both Kirby Triple Deluxe and the 3DS XL are going to be one hot item this year on Holiday Wish Lists! Paired together and you have hours of fun game time! You can purchase both the 3DS XL and Kirby Triple Deluxe at Best Buy.