Thanksgiving is one of our favorite Holidays. The entire family gets together and we celebrate life together. But, hosting a Thanksgiving meal can be extremely stressful – and expensive. This year, Walmart hopes to make Thanksgiving meal shopping easier and affordable by helping you trim the table with family favorites while trimming your budget as well.
Last year the average family spent 43 dollars on their Thanksgiving meal.
~ Here are some of the price roll backs including ~
- Fresh Green Beans at .98 a pound
- Fresh Sweet Potatoes at .28 a pound
- Betty Crocker Potatoes 4.0 to 6.6 ounce box for .98
- Stove Top Stuffing Mix for 1.25
- Green Giant canned veggies, a 4 pack for 2.00
- Sara Lee 12 count Dinner Rolls for 1.88
- Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup, a 4 pack for 2.50
- Swanson’s Chicken Broth, 14 ounce can for .50
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce, 14 ounce can for .98
Please check your local Walmart and remember prices vary by region.
As you can see it is easy to save money while shopping for that Thanksgiving Dinner Meal. We spent a total of 50 dollars but that is because we do appetizers, snacks, and a few different desserts. Not to mention our entire family comes together and that cna be 10 or more people!