I love November, two of my favorite things are in November. Thanksgiving and my SarahB”s Birthday! We have never actually cooked the Thanksgiving meal ourselves, we usually go to my In Laws house and all have fun preparing the meal.
Of course there always seems to be something that has gone wrong, like forgetting something on the shopping list, or over cooking the yams, or someone thinking they can make the mashed potatoes and making them watery!
This year we have all divided the cooking, and our little family is in charge of the Turkey… GULP! We have never done our own turkey, and since the “turkey king” wont be here we are already trying to figure out the perfect turkey!
Some tips I have for a “Mishap Free Thanksgiving”
- Who’s coming? – make a list of everyone who will be there.
- Make a menu- know exactly what you want to cook.
- Divide the cooking- If you know someone is really good at making the mashed potatoes ask them to make them! Have everyone bring an item!
- Make a grocery list- Once the menu has been made and divided now you know what you need to buy! Make a list (and double check it!)
- Enjoy friends, family, fellowship and celebrate on Thanksgiving!
MANDATORY ENTRY: To enter, in a comment tell us either a tip for a mishap free Thanksgiving or something funny that has happened at Thanksgiving!!
For extra entries you may do the following and leave a separate comment for those that you do.
- Twitter (1 entry)(daily – use the retweet button and add @mommymandy in your tweet)
- Share on Facebook
- Like Mommymandy on Facebook (2 entries)
- Follow MommyMandy on Pinterest (2 entries)
- follow Walmart on Twitter @Walmart (2 entries)
- Like Walmart on Facebook.com/Walmart (2 entries)
- NEW!!! Vote for MommyMandy http://www.circleofmoms.com/blogger/mommymandy (5 entries)
- Add the giveaway to online-sweepstakes (first person)
- Blog about the giveaway (3 entries)
- Add my main button (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. (unlimited entry)
Note: This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
*A product was provided.