ProjeX turns any room in your house into an incredible gaming arcade. The Projex system projects the targets onto almost any wall. There’s no need for a TV, computer, smart phone or other equipment. The size of your wall is essentially the limit to the size of your play area.
Fun for the whole family, ProjeX features five games and three skill levels to keep players engaged. A “beginner” setting accommodates even the youngest players in the room. Play solo, head-to-head, or team up in “Co-Op” mode, which lets two players combine scores. Best of all, an unlimited number of players can join the fun.
The best thing is No need for a TV! Just point ProjeX at a blank wall, grab a blaster and aim! Enjoy real-life gaming, without the limitations of a screen!
- Works best in a dark room, when you project on a light-colored wall with no artwork, wallpaper or painted patterns.
- 5 different built-in games test your speed and skill.
- 3 skill levels – beginner, advanced and expert (The “beginner” setting accommodates even the youngest players in the room.)
- 3 interchangeable image slides! Blast ducks, targets or UFOs – each with its own unique sound effects!
- Change slides to change your level of difficulty:
- Blue (targets) = easy
- Red (UFOs) = medium
- White (ducks) = difficult
The portable, battery-operated projector includes two blasters, which are stored right on the unit, a built-in LED scoreboard, and a place to keep image slides.
We had a lot of problems at first when we first got the game system. We had to keep changing the batteries, buying more batteries until finally it would work. While it worked it is an absolute blast!!! So much fun but sadly it will shut off in mid game play and that was a huge bummer for our five and eight year old. We do like the game system I think if it had an option to plug in with an a/c adapter. It is a blast (see the pun ) to play but it gets a little finicky with the batteries.
While recommended for children 6+, ProjeX™ is great for any age child, as well as adults. Retailing for $49.99, the game can be purchased at Target, Walmart and www.ProjeXGame.com
For those of you who have or used and need help with your ProjeX Gaming system here are some pointers:
- Install three BRAND NEW, FRESH “AA” alkaline batteries.
- Set ProjeX on a low table, with the projector aimed at the wall. The projector should be 5 feet from the wall.
- Slide an image slide into the image slot, rounded side up (if it doesn’t fit, it’s backwards). Blue = easy, red = medium, white = difficult
- Plug in both blasters. Then, if you’re playing solo, unplug one.
- Press the red power button. You have 45 seconds to adjust the focus.
- Press the red button again to select game 1-5.
- Press the blue button to select your level – beginner, advanced or expert.
- To start playing solo or head-to-head, load your blaster by sliding the button on the top. Each reload gives you 6 shots. You can reload at any time.
- To start a Co-Op game, where you combine your scores, both players must hold the trigger while they reload.
If you do not plug in your blasters before pressing the red “Power On” button, you may hear a buzzer sound. If this happens, you may need to reinstall your batteries to reset your machine. Hope they help! We have had to fix our system many times because it will just shut off in mid play.
Turn any Wall in Your House Into a Projection Gaming Arcade *Giveaway ends June 29th*
ONE winner will win a ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade
Note: This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only. This giveaway will end on June 29th
*A product was provided.