I love Hawaiian Blend coffee so of course I was excited to try Tully’s® Hawaiian Blend coffee K-Cups.
Tully’s® Hawaiian Blend coffee will transport you to a beachside paradise in under a minute – the time it takes to brew a cup.
Made from 10% Hawaiian and other fine Arabica beans, Hawaiian Blend is a delicious, mildly sweet coffee, that’s slow-roasted (a Tully’s signature) to capture subtle tasting notes. So go ahead, sit back, and take a minute – or ten! – for a relaxing mental getaway.
I decided to make some yummy cookies to go with the Hawaiian Blend K-Cups! I used my typical Russian Cookies/(Mexican Wedding Balls) recipe and changed it up! Instead of walnuts I used macadamia nuts and fresh pineapples.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup powder sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pineapple
- Additional powder’ sugar
- In a small bowl, cream the butter, powder sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Stir in nuts and pineapple.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Roll cooled cookies in additional powder sugar.
- Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
You can use this coupon STOREWIDE8152. This code provides 15% off storewide at www.greenmountaincoffee.com, plus free standard shipping on orders of $30 or more.
*A product was provided.