Exactly one year ago I found out I was pregnant with Mikey. I seriously can not even believe that it has been a year since that moment. I was terrified, excited and anxious!
Four years ago today I found I was pregnant with Shelby! You see both of their due dates were the same day just three years apart. It was so exciting to have two pregnancies three years apart and go through all the fun at the same time during the year. Then February hit and it was fun to see how close the kids birthdays would be.
There was one brand I always used with all of our pregnancies to confirm pregnancy and that is a FRER also known as First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test I know I can trust it to be right and I have been lucky to always pick up my pregnancy days before my period was due.
When you are trying to conceive or even suspect you might be pregnant using a reliable pregnancy test is important. First Response is that test for me. And now they have improved their tests! It has a Comfort Sure Design Features which is a cutting-edge curved shape designed to fit a woman’s hand with a longer handle so you don’t get urine splash back on your hand, plus it has a 50% wider tip!
Features and Benefits:
- FDA approved
- Designed to detect all relevant forms of urinary hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) throughout pregnancy
- Detects pregnancy as early as 6 (six) days before the day of your missed period
- Easy-to-read results in 3 minutes with over 99% accuracy from the day of the expected period
- Two pink lines is a pregnant result
- Test can be used at anytime of day
The First Response Early Result Pregnancy Tes is available at all major drugstores, mass and grocery stores