This spring tarte is excited to extend their complexion range with new shades of their best-selling products. Tarte will be introducing five new shades of tarte’s smooth operator ($36) natural oil-free tinted moisturizer with SPF 15.
Additionally, They’ll be giving smooth operator’s packaging a makeover; now, you’ll be able to see the shade range with the easy-to-use component.
I received the smooth operator natural oil-free tinted moisturizer with SPF 20 and love it. I just recently became aware of tinted moisturizers, well moisturizers with SPF at that, and I will not go without it again! Not only does the smooth operator tinted moisturizer feel great on the skin but it doesn’t make me break out either.
Formulated without: parabens, mineral oil & petrolatum, pthalates, sodium laurel sulfates, synthetic fragrances, talc, gluten and dyes.
No need to ask, she’s a smooth operator: a provocateur who enraptures, entices, enchants and enthralls but never ever exposes herself to UV rays. Smooth operator’s dermatologist-tested “water-in-silicone” formula with SPF 20 blends into your skin as easily as a moisturizer. The micro-treated pigments diffuse fine lines and wrinkles, giving an even, natural finish. Great for all skin types because it’s hypoallergenic, oil-free, fragrance-free and vitamin-rich to keep skin hydrated. But this weightless water-resistant formula is no lightweight.
· NEW: Agent 00 – porcelain/fair complexions with pink undertones
· Agent 02 (aka facade) – ivory/fair complexions with beige undertones
· NEW: Agent 04 – light complexions with beige undertones
· Agent 06 (aka veil) – light complexions with yellow undertones
· NEW: Agent 08 – light complexions with pink undertones
· Agent 10 (aka conceal) – light/medium complexions with yellow undertones
· NEW: Agent 12 – medium complexions with beige undertones
· Agent 14 (aka disguise) – medium complexions with yellow undertones
· NEW: Agent 16 – medium/dark complexions with golden undertones