Within the next few months Shelby will be sitting up on her own and that means we will be able to use regular High Chairs when we go out in public. That also means lots and lots of germs!
Each High Chair cover has it’s on storage bag, so taking it out with you is easy. I plan to keep mine in the car so I always have it on me.
Features & Benefits
- Machine Washable and Dryable.
- 360 Germ free environment.
- Compact size allows you to carry it all times in
your diaper bag or tote.
- Fits most restaurant high chairs.
- Matching drawstring bag for compact storage.
- Soft Quilted Fabric.
- Four elastic corners for easy one hand installation.
Head on over to www.balboababy.com to learn more and to check out all their neat products!
Be sure to read Kristin’s post at Our Ordinary Life, and enter to win her giveaway as well!
ONE winner recieve a high chair cover in the print of their choice.
MANDATORY ENTRY: To enter, please visitwww.balboababy.com , and in a comment tell us something else you found and would love!
For extra entries you may do the following and leave a separate comment for those that you do.
- Twitter (1 entry)(daily – use the retweet button and add @mommymandy in your tweet)
- Share on Facebook
- Like Mommymandy on Facebook (2 entries)
- like Balboa Baby on facebook.com/BalboaBaby
- follow Balboa Baby on twitter.com/BalboaBaby
- Enter Our Ordinary Life’s Giveaway
- Add the giveaway to online-sweepstakes (first person)
- Blog about the giveaway (3 entries)
- Add my main button (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. (unlimited entry)
Note: This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
*A product was provided.