SUBWAY restaurants has added a new limited-time offer to their FRESH FIT menu during the month of October—Tuscan Chicken Melt!
Featuring seasoned chicken strips, melted cheese and a tangy balsamic vinaigrette dressing, the Tuscan Chicken Melt – at 380 calories and 8 grams of fat per sandwich — is proof that , good-for-you can also taste delicious.
If you are interested in more good-for-you options, be sure to look out for the American Heart Association’s Heart-Check logo on SUBWAY menus! SUBWAY restaurants have always aimed to provide you with better options and tasty alternatives to greasy fast food. Heart-Check certified SUBWAY sandwiches meet the AHA’s stringent nutrition criteria, which includes measurements for sodium, calories, cholesterol, saturated fat and trans-fat levels.
For more information feel free to visit http://bit.ly/Ho0lpy. Need more convincing? You can also check out the Zagat 2012 Fast-Food Survey, where for the 4th year in a row Subway clinched the #1 spot in the mega chain category for Healthy Options, Most Popular and Top Service: http://bit.ly/VPuaCU!
ONE winner will receive a $25.00 Gift Card to Subway
MANDATORY ENTRY: To enter, in a comment tell us your favorite Subway Sandwich!
For extra entries you may do the following and leave a separate comment for those that you do.
- Twitter (1 entry)(daily – use the retweet button and add @mommymandy in your tweet)
- Share on Facebook
- Like Mommymandy on Facebook (2 entries)
- Follow MommyMandy on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Like Subway on Facebook (2 entries)
- follow Subway on Twitter (2 entries)
- Add the giveaway to online-sweepstakes (first person)
- Blog about the giveaway (3 entries)
- Add my main button (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. (unlimited entry)
Note: This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
*A product was provided.