- Current car seat safety laws and changes that go into effect on Jan. 1, 2017
- Where you can find information about your state’s laws
- How to choose the proper seat for your child’s age, height, and weight
- Car seat setup and places you can go to get help in proper installation
- Common errors when strapping in kids and infants that can be dangerous/fatal
- Tips on getting toddlers into their seats!
Here is a short podcast to help parents understand the changes that are coming and how they can best be in compliance. It’s hosted by Erin Royer-Asrilant, an LA-based parenting expert and founder of Your Village, a one-stop parenting resource:
In this episode, Erin discusses: