If you know me than you know I adore The Children’s Place. It is one of my favorite shops to buy clothes for Sarah and Shelby…. especially Shelby!
In fact a few weeks ago I bought a ton of tees and leggings for Shelby for the summertime! If you have coupons you cna get some of these tees for $3.00!
I love this adorable outfit I got for Shelby. The fleece hoodie was on sale for $2.99 in December and I had wished I would have gotten it in more colors and sizes for her! So in January I looked online and saw there was some sizes in different colors available so you bet I snagged one in a 2t for next year.
Of course I was excited for the new Spring line to come out! Look at some of the cute items for Easter!
The Spring Collection is all about bold bright color, crisp classics, and fresh florals. For dressy occasions, The Children’s Place has adorable and affordable fashions—nothing is over $50.
The Children’s Place lead designer, Michael Giannelli, is sharing his favorite dressy trends from newborn to tween.
- You’ll find bright colors throughout our new collections for boys and girls, from newborn to big kid.
- Our girl’s spring collection is indeed very girly. We’ve mixed it up with lots of soft and sweet pieces like our extra-soft fit and flare dresses and textured floral skirts.
- Another must-have for girls is the ballet flat—just slip them on and she’s ready to walk out the door. Our ballet flats come in sparkly sequins, pretty florals, and colorful gems so there’s a flat for every girl.
- Our focus is always on layering, so you can make your child’s favorite pieces more versatile all year long. We love layering classic polos, button downs and sweater vests for boys this season.
- In our newborn collection you’ll find a blossoming floral trend, including our adorable new daisy icon. This darling daisy can be seen through the collection in micro-fleece jackets, t-shirts, jeggings, and even blooming on baby shoes!
*A product was provided.