I recently was talking about the fun SPLENDA® Sweet Swaps. Just about anywhere you love sugar, you’ll love SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener! The SPLENDA® Brand is dishing out 365 ways to swap sugar for SPLENDA® Sweetener Products.
I had fun making this super easy 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie! My 8 year old did the entire recipe by herself and they came out yummy!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate chip cookies
- Pre-heat your oven to 350*
- Mix the egg and butter until blended
- Add your SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- Slowly ad your flour
- Then add your chocolate chips
- Place 2″ balls on cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes
Visit www.365SweetSwaps.com for tips and recipes to help you save calories from added sugar all year long
*This post is part of the SPLENDA® 365 SWEET SWAPS ™ blogger program by McNeilNutritionals, LLC. and The Motherhood, who sent me products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are my own, and I hope you enjoy them.