Another week of Small Style over at at Mama Loves Papa.
This past weekend we headed to Disneyland and I knew the girls would want to be comfortable.
I was shocked to see this size 3T outfit still fits Sarah!
- Pink and White striped top is from Gymboree
- Tan shorts are from Target(They were Samantha’s)
- Shoes are Sketcher Twinkle Toes. We picked these because they light up and would look cool at night with the Disney lights!
- complete outfit is from Abercrombie & Fitch Kids.
- Her shoes are Vans which are super popular with the tween kids at our school.
Disney Mickey Ears we purchased for the girls on their first trip to Disneyland in 2006.
Join in each Thursday and check out all the cute kids in their Small Style!