Summer is just around the corner, which means schools is out and kids are ready for some fun in the sun! Many things can cause your child’s hair to undergo some damage. Chlorine can turn hair into green-tangled messes and sea salts can dry it up, which creates brittle and crunchy locks. Here are some tips to help your child’s hair stay refreshed and replenished!
Start summer with a good haircut, which makes hair fresh and ready to grow!
- For avid swimmers, use a clarifying shampoo. Fairy Tales Lifeguard Shampoo uses fruit enzymes and citrus extracts to safely remove chlorine, sea salts and minerals.
- Follow up with a conditioner every day so hair doesn’t dry out. Using Lemon-Aid Conditioner helps to further remove excess add-ons that aren’t great for hair.
- Use a leave-in sun spray, like CoCo Cabana Leave-in Sun Spray, fortified with vitamins, minerals and moisturizing oils. Coconut oil, banana extracts and jojoba will help create a barrier of protection from the sun and water.
- If possible, rinse hair with warm water after swimming.
- Use a wide tooth comb and work slowly through the layers to detangle.
For more information, please visit www.fairytaleshaircare.com