While in Seattle last month we learned about what Seattle’s Best Coffee was planning on launching this winter. Their new levels!
The new Level’s coffee varieties include:
· Level 1 – mild, light crisp
· Level 2 – bright, lively easy drinking
· Level 3 – balanced, smooth, full-flavored
· Level 4 – rich, elegant, complex
· Level 5 – bold, dark, intense
· C – Cinnamon Flavored
· H – Hazelnut Flavored
Level 3 available in decaf and whole bean; Level 4 available in organic fair trade blend
We got to taste each level and I liked level 3 the best!
While at Coffee Camp we also had the chance to make a bright spot in some one’s day. Kristin and I had a lot of fun giving people a bright spot in their day! In return seeing their smiles and happiness made a bright spot in our own day!
Check out our video: