Black Friday is only a few days away and I have been making my list of the gifts I need to get and what I am looking for. One of the first things to do is to get the Black Friday Coupon Book and check out all the deals they will have. Second make a list of the people you need to shop for.
I found that making a list of family members would help me in my hunt for “the” gift!
Basically like making a grocery shopping list I used excel to make my list. This will help me when it comes to shopping. I wanted to also keep track of what I spend so I know I don’t go over budget.
This year we have a much tighter budget on Holiday Shopping so I am really excited to check out what deals and promos I can find at Sears. I have been scouring the Sear’s Black Friday Weekly Ad and saw some awesome deals on Craftsman Tools! (Which are on my list for my Uncle and BIL). I have my nieces I want to find the perfect gifts for as well.
Sears makes it really easy to get ready for Black Friday Shopping, and don’t forget you can purchase tomorrow and pick up in the store on Friday!
Sears also has some awesome Contests & Sweeps going on so shoppers have a chance to win prizes for the Holiday Season.
Sears #BlackFriday Twitter Sweeps
The Black Friday twitter sweeps is running from 11/22 –11/28 featuring Black Friday specials from Sears. Prizes include a variety of items ranging from Gift Cards to Griddles, Panini Makers, Jewelry Mirror, Pillow Pets, and more.
There is no registration process, Sear’s will do a random draw after each entry period. People must tweet each day to be eligible for that day’s prize.
To enter, you must:
- Have an active Twitter account
- Follow the official @Sears and @SearsDeals Twitter accounts
- Send an appropriate, family-friendly tweet to the @Sears Twitter account containing the “#BlackFriday” hashtag identifying the item you most want to get for Christmas with a link to the item on sears.com.
“Hey @Sears I can’t wait to shop on #BlackFriday I want a Pillow Pet! http://bit.ly/svibg3”
- Cannon Egyptian Bath Towels: http://bit.ly/szB1eZ
- Platinum Collection 800 thread count sheet set:
- Express Jewelry Mirror: http://bit.ly/vU9buj
- Walnut Jewelry Amoire: http://bit.ly/uF5EbH
- Pillow pets (Ladybug and Bumble Blee): http://bit.ly/svibg3
- Presto CoolTouch Griddle:http://bit.ly/vCZNVp
- Forever Lazy (L/XL only): http://bit.ly/tQuVv0
- Proctor Silex deep fryer
- Cozy Nights 3pc Comforter Set:
- Hamilton Beach Panini Press
- $100 Sears gift cards
- $25 Sears gift cards provided by Consumer Electronics
You can learn more about the Twitter Sweeps at Sears.
Sears Holiday Shopping Challenge
The Shopping Challenge is a Sweepstakes on Sear’s Facebook Page that is designed
to promote the Real Joy Guaranteed promises, as well as feature discussion /
engagement about Holiday Shopping.
Sear’s will have a new drawing each day for a $200 gift card, now through 12/24. You must enter each day to be eligible for
that day’s prize.
*As part of the Sears Holiday Blogger Program I will be compensated for my posts as well as received gift cards. All opinions are my own.