Since this past September I have patiently been waiting for the call from a delivery company saying my new Sealy Posturepedic Innerspring Signature 11 Series bed was ready for delivery!
I have to say that all the waiting was well worth it in the end. For the past week my husband and I have been enjoying our new EasternKing bed from Sealy.
Designed to eliminate tossing and turning caused by uncomfortable pressure points, the new Sealy Posturepedic innerspring line offers a significant reduction in pressure points leading to a more restful and restorative sleep. The new line was designed in conjunction with the Sealy Orthopedic Advisory Board (OAB) to offer orthopedically correct design. Preliminary research indicates the new Posturepedic line, on average, eliminates up to 95 percent of pressure points that cause discomfort which can lead to tossing and turning.
I am still getting to used to the bed. When I sit down on it I forget how comfy and soft it is, and I just sink into it.
Hubby and I both agree that we both look forward to bedtime…. no, not for that reason! We love getting into bed and slipping under the sheets and feel how comfortable the bed it. For the past year I have woken up around 3AM with my right arm completely numb. I figured it had to be the way I slept. Well, let me tell you that in the past week I have not woken up to my arm being asleep. In fact I wake up feeling energized and happier. I know that may sound strange, but really I do. I know I am getting better sleep. I don’t have neck pain anymore either.
My husband suffers from back and neck pain due to being a Sushi Chef. He has said that he doesn’t have the pain in his neck and upper back anymore. Now it’s only been a week and we have already seen this huge change. I can only imagine what it will be like in 6 months!
All Sealy mattresses also feature FlameGuard Protection, which is a non-toxic, safe technology made from a bend of fire-retardant fibers and proprietary materials that protect you and your home.
Sealy Posturepedic Signature Series comes in all sizes, Twin, Full, Queen, Split Queen, King and CalKing. Models available in firm, cushion firm, plush and ultra plush.
- Provides both advanced push-back support system and maximum pressure relief
- Distributes body weight away from the heavier parts of the body, relieving pressure from where it’s concentrated
- Maintains proper spinal alignment, blood flow and circulation, which enables restful and restorative sleep
- Posture Channels are incorporated to offer greater support in the shoulders, lumbar region and the back of the legs for orthopedically correct alignment during sleep
- Pressure Knock-Out Zones™ are made up of cradling materials including memory foam and resilient latex targeted at the areas most prone to pressure points – the shoulders, hips and knees
- The Pressure Knock-Out Zones start as a three-zone design and increase to seven zones in the high-end models
This video cracks me up!
“DISCLOSURE: MommyMandy complies with FTC. You can read my Review or Giveaway Disclosures here: Review/Giveaway Policy. A product was received for review and also supplied for giveaway. All opinions are my own.”
ONE winner will win any size of the new Sealy Posturepedic Innerspring Signature 11 Series. This includes Twin, Full, Queen and King; except for CalKing. Winner will also be able to pick the model in firm, cushion firm, plush and ultra plush.
Winner will receive their prize within 6-8 weeks after submitting information.
To enter this giveaway, visit sealy.com/Posturepedic, and in a comment tell us something about the new Posturepedic that interests you. Also, tell us in your comment what size bed would you want!
We are requiring that all bloggers blog about the giveaway. Please link to the giveaway post and to http://www.Sealy.com
If you are not a blogger then please email two friends. You must CC me in your email firstname.lastname@example.org
For extra entries you may do the following and leave a separate comment for those that you do.
- Twitter Daily
Win a Sealy Posturepedic Signature Series bed @MommyMandy Winner picks size! http://tinyurl.com/y973mhn
- Add my main button (1 entry)
- Vote for me at Giveaways4Mommy (2 extra entries)
- Follow me through Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (1 entry)
- Add the “Win a Sealy Button” (1 entry)
- US Only