- Pack extra blankets, pillows, towels or other linens inside Space Bag Dual-Use Bags so they take up a fraction of the space they did before.
- Protect your belongings from the elements every Space Bag product has an airtight seal that protects items inside from dirt, moisture, odors and pests.
- Keep your extra clothes, kids¹ water toys, towels and more organized and waterproof on your next boat trip
- Use Space Bag Dual-Use Bags on your next backpacking or camping trip to get all of your gear into a backpack or duffel. Pack more with the same amount of space.
- Have a loved one headed off to college? Ditch flimsy cardboard boxes and pack their belongings in Space Bag Dual-Use Bags to load more in your vehicle for the move.
- Anyone living in a small apartment or college dorm room who doesn¹t need a standard vacuum can still enjoy the space-saving benefits of these hand-compressible bags. Pack up out-of-season clothing or store extra linens under the bed.
I purchased Space Saver bags back in June before we moved to use for moving and I loved them. I was impressed with how well they worked. But do not go over the fill line or the bag will bust open! (lesson learned).
Be sure to check out Space Bags on Facebook
*A product was provided.