The Fuze+ offers several features including a large LCD screen, a built-in microphone, and a recordable FM radio with 40 preset stations. The player also allows you to use slotRadio cards, which come loaded with up to 1,000 songs in genres ranging from Christmas to country to oldies. SanDisk’s new VH1 Classic slotRadio card adds to an already robust music selection, featuring hundreds of rock and pop artists from the 70s, 80s and 90s – U2, Elton John, Whitney Houston, David Bowie and Bon Jovi to name a few.
When I first saw the SanDisk Sansa Fuze, I instantly thought of Samantha and I knew it would be soemthing she would love. While the slotRadios might be a tad small for her to keep track of them I think it’s a great MP3 Player. I love that you can use the MP3 Player with or without the slotRadios.
And with a price tag under $100, the player makes a great holiday gift idea for your kids or yourself.
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- 2.4″ bright QVGA screen (320 x 240, 30 FPS) LCD screen
- Audio formats: MP3, WMA, Secure WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, Audible, Podcasts
- Video formats: MPEG-4, H.264, WMV and Flip Video
- Photo formats: JPEG and BMP; photo formats can be further extended with Sansa Media Converter PC software download∞, enabling TIFF, GIF, and PNG formats
- Digital FM Tuner with record functions
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 24 hours for audio playback and 5 hours of video playback†
- Hi-speed micro-USB 2.0 port
- Expandable microSDTM card slot and microSDHCTM card slot
- Ready for slotRadio & slotMusic memory cards
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of SanDisk and received the SanDisk Sansa Fuze+ and VH1 slotRadio Card to facilitate my review.”