Runny nose, sneezing – the cold and flu season is here. Each year up to 20% of people come down with the flu, with activity peaking in February, according to the CDC. While Safety 1st can’t help “cure” the flu, but it does have NEW products to help make a parent’s life a little easier when the family is not feeling well.
One that is useful no matter what time of the year is the Safety 1st Sound Moments Audio Monitor.
Safety 1st Sound Moments Audio Monitor: When children are not feeling well a monitor is needed more than ever. This NEW monitor features four channels to minimize interference, 600+ Foot Range. The Parent Unit has a quick mute button, volume-sensitive sound lights. While the Baby Unit has a digital clock, soft-glow tap-on/off nightlight and a pager if the Parent Unit is misplaced.
The Safety 1st Sound Moments Audio Monitor retails for $39.99
Learn more by visiting www.safety1st.com.
ONE winner will receive a Safety 1st Sound Moments Audio Monitor ($39.99)
MANDATORY ENTRY: To enter, in a comment tell us a must have product during the flu season, or a must have baby nursery product.
For extra entries you may do the following and leave a separate comment for those that you do.
- Twitter (1 entry)(daily – use the retweet button and add @mommymandy in your tweet)
- Share on Facebook
- Like Mommymandy on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like Safety 1st on Facebook (2 entries)
- Add the giveaway to online-sweepstakes (first person)
- Blog about the giveaway (3 entries)
- Add my main button (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. (unlimited entry)
Note: This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.