Rooms: The Main Building is a breakthrough gaming experience that blends brain-teasing adventure elements with a wholly unique world to create a journey unlike any other. Your adventure begins when an invitation abruptly arrives at your doorstep and diverts you to an entrance of a world filled with mystic beauty. Getting there is the easy part, coming home will be the adventure.
In this new world, you’ll need to reach the exit of each of the 100+ rooms by sliding pieces of the rooms along a 2-D plane, forcing you to use all of your ingenuity to escape. Your character can move from room to room as long as there’s a path that isn’t blocked by a wall or obstacle. As you continue the adventure, you’ll encounter several tools that will introduce new elements. Use teleporters, wardrobes, hydrants, and other objects to navigate your way through.
- Designed for Nintendo: Point and Click Controls that are perfect for the Nintendo Wii Remote.
- Play inside of intuitive and amusing rooms as you use objects and your wits to escape from it.
- Over 100+ rooms to go through as you make your way through the buildings of this mystifying world.
- Includes a Level Editor to create your own levels!
- Two player competition — square off against another player. Items in rooms are placed so that you are racing against the opponent as they try to exit the room first. Players cannot enter the opponent’s area but the exit for both players is the same.
A product was received for this post. Review will follow, this is just an announcement of the upcoming release. All opinions are my own.