*A product was provided.
According to the CDC, November is the month that couples are most like to get pregnant, so whether its planned (August is a popular birth month) or accidental (couples tend to have more sex when the weather turns chilly), staying heathy during a pregnancy is vital!
I absolutely love the Realfood Organics Prenatal Vitamins. It is the first certified organic prenatal primarily made from real fruits and vegetables! Realfood Organics Prenatal Daily Nutrition includes valuable vitamins and minerals per serving needed in a prenatal diet, The formula is further enhanced with the addition of B12, D3, E and biotin which are not found abudantly in plant-based food sources. Depending on your diet and supplement regimen, you may consider taking additional calcium.
- 800 mcg of naturally derived whole food folate (folic acid) per serving
- 18 mg of naturally derived whole food iron per serving
- 3100 I.U. naturally derived whole food beta carotene
- 60 mg vitamin C derived from acerola cherries, amla fruit, and organic food blend
- Excellent source of many beneficial B-vitamins
You can purchase Realfood Organics Prenatal Vitamins at stores like Amazon and www.countrylifevitamins.com to find a store near you that carries them.