Before we moved I loved our old version of the Prince Lionheart Diaper Depot. It worked great for us and organizing Shelby’s baby things. Sadly during the move it was in one of the boxes that was lost. I was so sad because that box had some of my favorite things of Shelby’s.
We were thrilled to be able to check out the new modular diaper depot by Prince Lionheart. I loved right away the many uses.
• Multiple configurations for any space in your home
• Can be separated to create two diaper stations
• Handles allow for easy transport
• Includes detachable hook for hanging
• For use with and Prince Lionheart wipes warmers
Now, no matter what space you have available you can use it just about anywhere and for anything! I don’t have the changing table next to the dresser so I have some of the Diaper Depot hanging on the front side of the changing table. It works perfect for us. In the cup I have everything I need.
Some of the other pieces I have on a small 3 drawer plastic bin, and in the top drawer I used the other cup and cups from my other depot to organize other items in the nursery.
I love this module system, I can use it for so many different things, and as Shelby grows we can use it for other uses as well.
The modular diaperDEPOT makes organizing easy. Keep it on a counter, in a cabinet or hang it on your changing table. The Modular Diaper Depot offers different configurations so that you can customize it exactly for your diaper changing needs. Make one station to fit a large assortment of diapers and baby toiletries, or take apart for multiple rooms in your home. Light, durable, easy to clean and carry – have everything you need at your fingertips!
ONE winner Prince Lionheart’s new modular diaper depot
MANDATORY ENTRY: To enter, you need to sig up for Prince Lionheart’s Newsletter.
Next please visit Prince Lionheart, and in a comment tell us something else you found and would love!
For extra entries you may do the following and leave a separate comment for those that you do.
- Twitter (1 entry)(daily – use the retweet button and add @mommymandy in your tweet)
- Share on Facebook
- Like Mommymandy on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like Prince Lionheart on Facebook (2 entries)
- Follow Prince Lionheart on Twitter
- Add the giveaway to online-sweepstakes (first person)
- Blog about the giveaway (3 entries)
- Add my main button (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. (unlimited entry)
Note: This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
*A product was provided as part of the Prince Lionheart Elite Writers Group.