It’s all paws on deck in Nickelodeon’s brand-new DVD collection – PAW Patrol: The Great Pirate Rescue! – available September 5. In this six-episode, swash-buckling adventure, the PAW Patrol take to the high seas for some epic rescues. Fans can join Ryder, Chase and the rest of the gang as they discover a secret pirate cave, embark on a treasure hunt, rescue whales and more.
- Pups and the Pirate Treasure – The PAW Patrol must rescue Cap’n Turbot after he accidentally stumbles into a secret cave that was once a pirate’s hideout. While there, they find an incomplete treasure map and embark on an adventure to find the missing pieces.
- Pups and the Ghost Pirate – It’s Halloween and Cap’n Turbot is having a party on an old pirate ship! When the ship mysteriously starts to head out to sea captained by a “ghost,” the PAW Patrol must work together to save the ship and discover who the ghost is.
- Pups Save the Bay – When there’s an oil spill in Adventure Bay, Ryder and the pups must rescue a baby whale and clean up the spill before any other animals swim through it.
- Pups Save a Goodway – When Adventure Bay’s famous statue of Grandpa Grover Goodway ends up at the bottom of the Bay, Ryder and the pups have to help Cap’n Turbot raise it to the surface and get it to Town Square before Mayor Goodway’s family reunion.
- Pups Save a Pool Day – On a hot day, the pups head to the water park where they discover that the pool is empty! It’s all paws on deck as they work to fix the broken water tower and get their pool day back on track.
- Circus Pup-Formers – When the circus animals don’t make it in time for the show to start, Ryder and the pups step in and perform for Adventure Bay.