Nick’s paw-some pups are back to save the day in PAW Patrol: Sea Patrol, available on DVD March 6, 2018. In the newest DVD collection, the PAW Patrol gear up for some underwater crime fighting and problem solving. On these six nautical adventures, including two double-length tails, the heroic pups suit up and doggie paddle their way through some daring deep-sea missions like saving a shark, rescuing a baby octopus, supporting the town pier and more. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, PAW Patrol: Sea Patrol will be available on DVD March 6, 2018, for the suggested retail price of $10.99.
PAW Patrol: Sea Patrol contains the following episodes:
- Pups Save a Baby Octopus – When a baby octopus gets separated from its mother and sinks the Flounder, the Sea Patrol must save the day.
- Pups Save a Shark – Hoping to have the whole beach to himself, Humdinger makes a robotic shark to scare everyone away.
- Pups Save the Pier – The pups work together to save the pier after a support post breaks.
- Pirate Pups to the Rescue – Carlos and Tracker get stranded on an island in the search for buried treasure.
- Pups Save a Frozen Flounder – Cap’n Turbot’s boat gets frozen in the Arctic Ice.
- Pups Save a Narwhal – The pups use the Sea Patroller to help guide a lost narwhal back home.