Later today Dodge is bringing by a 2013 Dodge Caravan R/T. Why you might ask? Well we will be heading to California for Christmas!
We will be traveling in family minivan style in the new Dodge Caravan and we can’t wait to put this baby to the test on our 1,300 mile trip (one way).
While our time is very limited we have a few plans and things to see along the way. Did you know there are TONS of awesome things to see in between California and Texas? Here are just a tiny portion of things we love!
Austin & Surrounding Areas:
- Inner Space Cavern – For anyone who is visiting Austin or traveling through, you have to stop at the Inner Space Caverns off the I-35.
- Sea World San Antonio – We will be visiting Sea World as our last stop coming back for Samantha’s 10th Birthday!
- Tombstone- Historic site of the OK Corral – This is an all day thing with lots to see and do including a mine tour, watch the gun fight at the OK Corral and see the Bird Cage Theater.
Southern California: – there is so much you can see and do in Southern California. You truly need a ton of time to see everything! But here are some of our favorites.
- Knott’s Berry Farm – Especially Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
- And if your going to Knott’s right down the street is: Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Ripley’s Believe it or Not
and Medieval Times
- Go Sledding /Skiing San Bernardino Mountains – This is a huge attraction for So-Cal Residents. You may not expect snow and California in the same sentence so we highly recommend hitting the ski slopes!
- Mission Inn Festival of Lights & Ice Skating - The lights are free and open to the public from Friday through Jan. 5. Ice Skating is $10 for an hour session adn skate rentals are $3.
Be sure to join us in a few days! We can’t wait to share our experience in the Dodge Caravan!