I am sure that from most of my pictures of Shelby we love NUK pacifiers. When we were in the hospital we were suggested to use NUK pacifiers if we had to use any at all.
We currently use a few different pacifiers but the majority are the NUK TrendLine Babytalk Orthodontic Pacifier.
NUK TrendLine Babytalk Orthodontic Pacifier (MSRP: $4.99) Trendy pastel graphics with ABC’s, 123’s, and a pop of color mean baby can sport one of several hot new pacifier designs just introduced by NUK, the #1 selling pacifier brand on the market. This top-selling orthodontic pacifier features key oral development benefits including being optimally adapted to baby’s oral cavity and mimicking the shape of mom’s nipple during breastfeeding. This Pacifier features a design that coordinates with other NUK TrendLine™ bottles and Learner Cups too, so baby will be fully outfitted with the most beneficial gear and smile bright too! Available in silicone in sizes 0-6 months and 6-18 months.
Shelby also likes the Soft OrthoStarPacifier.
Fast Facts about NUK® Pacifiers:
- NUK® is the #1 selling pacifier brand
- All NUK® pacifiers have a unique orthodontic nipple that helps promote healthy oral development
- All NUK® pacifiers help to soothe and comfort your baby so Moms can sleep
- All NUK® pacifiers have a natural shaped nipple just like Mom’s nipple that allows for greater tongue movement and strengthening of jaw muscles, which promotes speech development
- All NUK® pacifiers help babies avoid thumbsucking which supports teeth alignment
- All NUK® pacifiers are BPA Free
- All NUK® pacifiers are made in our own factories in the USA and Germany
- All NUK® pacifiers are top-rack dishwasher safe
We have also jsut started letting Shelby play around with a sippy cup. We knew right away we wanted to start her with something soft and we love the TrendLine Babytalk Learner Cup. The spill-proof, soft spout is designed to be gentle on gums while teaching baby to drink from a spout. With specially-designed easy-grip handles Shelby loves to hold onto the cup.
- Spill-proof soft spout – designed to be gentle on gums while teaching baby to drink from a spout
- Extra-wide neck for easier cleaning & filling
- Easy-grip handles, ergonomically shaped with anti-slip soft grips, make it easy for baby to hold
- Available in silicone, 5oz
We love this cup! While Shelby still has no idea what to do with it she has fun gumming at it. I am sure it probably feels good on her sore gums as well.
NUK, the authority on healthy oral development in babies, has introduced its 2012 collection, completely dedicated to babies’ smiles – from fashion-forward orthodontic pacifiers and orthodontic bottles, to oral cleansing products specially-designed to promote healthy oral development beginning at birth for lifelong benefits.
*A product was provided.