Today is the day that many, many people are making New Year Resolutions. In our family we like to call them Goals. We spent a good few hours this morning going over our goals for the new year.
I of course have my own “Goals” I’d like to accomplish this year!
- Get Into Shape. I know, this has been my goal for the past 3 years years and although it starts off great one day ruins it for me. I plan to write down what I eat and keep track of my food intake. This will make me accountable. Fit into this.
- Get on my Treadmill Daily. Again, this is something that I know doing will help me get into shape. Every morning I plan to wake up 30 minutes earlier to exercise.
- Run a Marathon. Megan and I are training together to run a mini-marathon in April.
- Earn Money & Save It. I cna make a pretty nice chunk of change through my blog. I plan to take that money I earn and save it.
- Drink More Water. no brainer there.
- Create an Office. I need to create an office space for myself and use it. No more being lazy and sitting on the couch.
- Organizer my Home. The house is a mess and the rooms upstairs need to be repainted.
- Focus on God More. “You are my all in all”
I’ll update my list as I think of them.
What are your Goals & Resolutions for 2010?