We love peanut butter and were excited to check out the new Jif Whips! in fact I loved the Jif® Whips Whipped Peanut Butter & Chocolate Flavored Spread, the kids and I devoured this spread with apple slices in no time!
We have one super yummy treat you can make with the new Jif Whips.
Frosted Chocolate Peanut Butter Treats
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 oz.) package mini marshmallows (6 cups)
- 1 (15.9 oz.) container Jif® Whips Whipped Peanut Butter & Chocolate Flavored Spread, divided
- 6 cups chocolate crisp rice cereal
- LINE an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- MELT butter in a large saucepan (4 qt.) over low heat until melted. Add marshmallows stirring until completely melted. Remove from heat. Blend in 1 1/4 cups peanut butter chocolate spread mixing until combined. Add cereal. Stir until well coated. Press into prepared pan. Cool completely.
- FROST treats with remaining peanut butter chocolate spread. Remove treats from pan using edges of foil. Cut into 32 bars.
*A product was provided.