I was so excited to see that bumGenius came out with an all new Elemental AIO. I had purchased one when I was first stocking my diaper stash because I wanted to have the options of an AIO. (all in one). AIO are some of the easiest diapers that are great for dads. There is no stuffing them like with pockets!
In my photos the pink is the old bumGenius Elemental and the green is the new Elemental. One reason why I didn’t use our older Elemental was because of the leg gussets and we always had leaks with them at the legs because of how the leg design was. As soon as I saw how they had changed the design I was all over ordering one!
See below? The old design the inside liner always ended up getting on the outside of the leg hole and causing leaks.
- 6 layers of super absorbent, certified organic cotton
- Better design means fewer leaks and an ultra-trim fit
- Generous sizing accommodates more babies
- Easily tuck any insert inside diaper for custom absorbency
- Durable snap closures
- 3×3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35 lbs.)
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs gently flex around your baby
- Exclusively made in the United States
I really love that I can add more soakers if needed!
I did notice the new design having a much trimmer fit. I usually have to have the rise snaps open all the way to get around my chubby leg girl, but with the new AIO I can leave it on the second rise (medium fit). I really love the design accommodation for bigger babies too! Shelby is one year and 20 pounds.
If you want to learn more about the new Elemental AIO head on over to www.cottonbabies.com.
*I purchased both diapers. All opinions are my own.