AAA reported that in 2010, over 42 million people traveled during the holidays, and with fees for extra bags, new security screenings, and more crowded planes, it’s never been more important to pack lightly and efficiently.
Many of you are getting ready for their holiday travels and Mud Pie wanted to share a few “must-have” items that can help simplify the dreaded task of packing. While this year we plan to stay home I know a lot of our friends and fmaily who will be traveling.
Below are some of Mud Pie’s must have items for traveling, weather by car or plane they all make fantastic gifts for any woman, teen or tween.
Mud Pie’s Travel Must-Haves:
- The perfect scarf: It’s so much easier to pack a few essentials and mix and match them to make new outfits. The Mud Pie’s Cable Knit Shawl is perfect to throw over a simple shirt or sweater for a new twist. ($68.75).
- Flower Ear Band: With the weather getting cold the Cable Knit Flower Ear Band makes a fashionable statement that keeps your ears warm. ($19.13)
- Jewelry Case: Make sure no jewelry gets lost with the Mud Pie Jewelry Round Case ($22.50) for a stylish solution that won’t take up too much of that coveted luggage space.
- Hanging Travel Case: Make sure you have everything you need for a day at the airport, on the mountains or at a relative’s house with the Mud Pie Hanging Travel Case. It’s perfect for make-up, hair products and tools, and for only You’ll even have room for toys, and for only $28.75 they make great gifts, too!
- Toiletries Case: When traveling you want to keep your toiletries organized. The Blue Damask Bucket Toiletries Case can hold lots of your msut have travel items, plus it’s adorable! ($25.88)