This is my ninth Mother’s Day, and now I receive little gifts from the kids from school. I love how creative the teachers are with coming up with sweet unique gifts from the kids.
This year I know so many moms who are experiencing their very first Mother’s Day and I think it is one of the most special days (besides the birth of your baby). From a recent “poll” I heard most moms want some kind of personalized Mothers Day gifts.
I instantly thought of the beautiful motherhood jewelry from Red Envelope. I would love some kind of necklace with the girls birthstones in it. Like the customized mom’s birthstone necklace. The necklace starts at $145 (for one stone) and depending on how many stones you want depends on your final price.
Below I put in my kids birthstones, and what I love is that in the preview it shows you how the stones would look in the necklace. You can have the stones anyway you want.
The customized mom’s birthstone necklace features up to five stones, one for each of her children, this necklace is anything but conventional. Exclusively from RedEnvelope.
- offered in one, two, three, four, or five stones (stones are placed in the pendant in the order specified). see above for available styles
- natural gemstones may have slight variations in color
- sterling-silver or 14k gold pendant measures 1″ high
- box chain adjusts from 16 1/2″-18″ long
- lobster clasp
- gemstones measure approximately 3 mm in diameter
- cost of necklace and pendant is included with first birthstone selection.
If your looking for something that is a little less money and more simple the hand-stamped mother + children necklace. I absolutely love my stamped necklace and I recently added a new disc to mine with Shelby’s name on it.
What I love about the hand-stamped necklace is that each disc is made so it overlaps but each name is shown. Again, it allows you to put in exactly what you want on your discs and lets you know the price based on how many discs you need/want. Also the bottom disc is the biggest one which allows you the most characters. This lets you know how your discs will be done on the necklace (in the image below I would switch Samantha and Shelby since disc #3 is the bigger one).
Destined to become a family keepsake, the necklace may be ordered with up to four discs to represent each child or family member. Choose two discs to represent mom and baby. Each disc is individually hand-stamped creating an organic look and feel.
- sterling-silver teardrop discs
- discs nest on top of each other. We recommend adding mom’s name on the most outer disc to symbolize her loving embrace to her family.
- all letters will be lowercase
- 1.2mm sterling-silver rolo chain
- lobster clasp
Red Envelope has so many wonderful gifts to choose from. You can check out their Mother’s Day gifts and you are bound to find the perfect gift for many different price ranges.
Hurry and order today so that the gifts can get there before Mother’s Day!
ONE winner will receive a $75.00 gift code to Red Envelope.
MANDATORY ENTRY: To enter, please visit www.redenvelope.com , and in a comment tell us something else you found and would love!
For extra entries you may do the following and leave a separate comment for those that you do.
- Twitter (1 entry)(daily – use the retweet button and add @mommymandy in your tweet)
- Share on Facebook
- Like Mommymandy on Facebook (2 entries)
- Add the giveaway to online-sweepstakes (first person)
- Blog about the giveaway (3 entries)
- Add my main button (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. (unlimited entry)
Note: This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
*A product was provided.