Halloween time, a season for fun-loving spirits of all ages, adds spooky excitement to the Disneyland Resort from Sept. 9 through Oct. 31. Special Halloween-themed attractions–Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy–return to Disneyland Park, while the haunts who reside year-round at The Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror invite guests to “drop in” at Disney California Adventure Park.
The separately ticketed Mickey’s Halloween Party also arrives at Disneyland in September with a thrilling new surprise: The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow rides through the park, bringing new chills to the family friendly party. The character is from Disney’s animated feature, “The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad.”
Highlights of Mickey’s Halloween Party, a separate-ticket event, include:
- Highlights of Mickey’s Halloween Party, a separate-ticket event, include: New for Mickey’s Halloween Party in 2016, The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow rides his ghostly black steed and carries his flickering jack-o-lantern through the heart of Disneyland, heralding the arrival of Mickey’s Halloween Party character cavalcade, presented on the 17 nights of this special party.
- Entry to Disneyland Park before the party is included with a Mickey’s Halloween Party ticket. Guests have the opportunity to play in Disneyland park for three hours before the party starts, and then go trick or treating – for candy and healthy treats – in the ultimate Disney neighborhood.
- The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party, is hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington. Party guests will rock out at Tomorrowland Terrace in a family-friendly dance party.
- Guests can “Party Like a Villain” as Disney villains appear in select locations for photos and character greetings. Mickey Mouse and his pals will appear as well, dressed in their Halloween costumes.
- Enhancing the eerie atmosphere along Main Street, U.S.A., animated Halloween images – ghosts, bats, pumpkins and skeletons – appear and disappear mysteriously on the facades of buildings throughout the evening.
- The ghoulish Cadaver Dans quartet performs Halloween tunes aboard a drifting graveyard-themed raft, on the fog-filled Rivers of America in New Orleans Square and Frontierland.
- Nearly all the favorite Disneyland rides and attractions, plus Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, will be open to party guests.
For more information about Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort, see www.Disneyland.com/Halloween. Entertainment and attractions are subject to change without notice. Guests may visit the site for additional details.