*This is a sponsored post and I have been compensated by Smuckers to share information about Make a Natural Difference.
My family loves to travel. Whenever my husband has a chance to take a few days off work we always are making plans to visit some kind of national monument, or park! Visiting State or National Parks can be some of the most rewarding trips you can take with your family!
What I love about visiting National Parks is that my children get to learn about the importance of keeping our parks clean and “leave no trace”. These amazing parks are here for people to enjoy, learn about nature and the surrounding areas! I can’t wait to visit our local home parks too!
We are excited to partner with Smucker’s again and sharing about Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter’s partnership with the NPCA! To celebrate the partnership and encourage fans to get out and visit National Parks, Smucker’s is hosting the Make a Natural Difference Photo Promotion where nature fans can submit a photo of their visit to a National Park for the chance to win a Sony DSLR camera, Shutterfly gift cards and more!
We have a really easy and yummy recipe for you to make and take while you visit your local park! My girls love making No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies. They are so easy to make!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of milk (any milk will work)
- 1 cup Laura Scudder’s Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cups quaker oatmeal
- In a large saucepan bring to a boil sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter.
- Once boiling, allow to boil for one minute only!
- Turn off heat and add peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal.
- On waxed paper use a spoon to drop cookies.
- Let them sit to cool down and harden
- *can be stored in freezer
ONE winner will recieve a Smucker’s Prize Pack (ARV $125):
- $100 Shutterfly Gift Card
- Laura Scudder’s Natural Peanut Butter products and stirrer
Note: This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.