How to lose weight and preserve the breasts size? I myself am one who doesn’t want to loose them all completely! This is a popular issue among people, who have experienced weight loss at least once. Here are some useful tips, based on the latest researches on that matter.
Women’s breasts are basically made up of mammary glands and fat. There are almost no muscles in the female breast. However, the inside out part meets a pectoralis major muscle. This one is surrounded my several smaller, but not less important muscles.
The breast shape depends on different things, but the major one is the strength and the elasticity. Obviously, genetic means a lot here. Women with one and the same cup size may have a really different balance of mammary glands and fat.
I believe, these girls know how to lose the weight correctly. If you meet Russian girls, you will see it for yourself that they know how to preserve the natural size of their breasts.
The lucky are those women, whose breasts are made up of glands mostly. They are not likely to lose the boobs size significantly, as a result of the weight loss. However, in most cases, weight loss does reduce the size of their breasts. Miracles cannot happen.
Don’t be upset! If you follow a few simple rules, you can reduce the losses significantly.
- Never lose your weight too fast – do it gradually. Even a low-fat diet should include some polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), omega-3 and linseed oil. This will help your skin to preserve its natural elasticity.
- Mind your posture. Keep a moral backbone. It will help you to both look attractive and train the muscles, which support your breasts.
- Do special exercises for muscles, which support your breasts. Even if you don’t do sports in general, make sure you spend 15-20 minutes a day doing special exercises. Thus, you will avoid the disappointment once you have reached your dreaming weight.
If you want your breasts to look stunning, consider doing press-ups. While doing the press-up it is essential to put your hands a little wider than the shoulder level. It is better to do the push-ups changing the level (height): from the floor, from the table, from the wall, for example. This will enable you to engage different muscle groups that support the breasts.
Here is another exercise that will help you to lift the breast. Fold the hands in front of the breasts, as if you were praying, and squeeze your hands hard 40 times.
- Use special sport bras while doing sports. It will help you to reduce the harmful pressure on your breasts and will help you to avoid some breasts diseases.
- If you are a lactating mother, do not pull the breasts to make it more comfortable for your kid to eat. Take the baby up to the necessary level instead. Use pillows to make it more comfortable for both you and your baby. These manipulations will help you to preserve your boobs shape and avoid further stretch marks occurring.
- Use figure shaping lingerie. Once you have reached your cherished shapes, don’t hesitate to use shapewear if you feel that your boobs became smaller.