The Lalaloopsy™ dolls were once rag dolls who magically came to life when their very last stitch was sewn, taking on the personalities of the materials that were used to make them. They live in a colorful, silly world, and it’s your job to keep the magic of their world alive!
Tress Twist ‘N’ Braid™ was made from clay. She sees a new day as a chance to try on a new lookâ¦ especially her hair! Twisting, braiding, making it a bun, she always has so much fun. Sewn on June 26th (National Beautician’s Day)
- Lalaloopsy™ Hair Dough Doll is an activity of fun combining dough with hair play!
- Her hair really grows!
- Choose hair dough color, or combine for rainbow hair!
- Grow, cut, style, then do it over and over again!
- Includes 3 different hair dough colors, 3 styling caps, scissors and hair clips!
- Articulated arms, legs and head
Shelby absolutely loves the Lalaloopsy Hair Dough Doll. She has so much fun crating fun hair styles and the best part is with this doll she gets to cut her hair and try again.
You can purchase the Lalaloopsy Hair Dough Doll at Toys R Us.