This new school year has been so different for our family. It is weird to not know anyone but a handful of people. We also have to get up an hour earlier than we used to for school which means some mornings are pretty hectic trying to get out the door in time for the kids to not be late for school.
At least I know that the kids can have cereal for breakfast with some orange juice and that the girls will be fueled for the day.
Cereal is more than just a convenient option for you and your family. When you enjoy a bowl of cereal as part of a nutritious breakfast, you start the day with energy, consume essential vitamins and minerals you might otherwise miss, and enjoy a tasty meal made up of simple grains and milk.
Did you know that a nutritious breakfast is as easy as a bowl of cereal plus milk? And, that cereal plus milk can provide 3 of the 4 nutrients most lacking in kids’ diets, including calcium, vitamin D and potassium? Experts agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and nine out of ten moms agree that cereal makes a convenient breakfast choice.
to learn more head on over to www.loveyourcereal.com
ONE winner will recieve a KELLOGG’S Love Your Cereal Prize Pack:
- Box of Kellogg’s Fruit Loops and Apple Jacks
- Kellogg’s Cereal Bowls
- Lickety Spoons
- Kellogg’s Serving platter
MANDATORY ENTRY: To enter, in a comment tell us your kid’s favorite cereal!
For extra entries you may do the following and leave a separate comment for those that you do.
- Twitter (1 entry)(daily – use the retweet button and add @mommymandy in your tweet)
- Share on Facebook
- Like Mommymandy on Facebook (2 entries)
- Follow MommyMandy on Pinterest (2 entries)
- Add the giveaway to online-sweepstakes (first person)
- Blog about the giveaway (3 entries)
- Add my main button (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. (unlimited entry)
Note: This giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
*A product was provided.