It’s Day 10! Reflect back on what you’ve learned during the past 10 days. Start by
reviewing the new tools you’ve gained for increasing intimacy with your partner. Now, you’re going to show
what you know by putting it all together. It’s a final exam of sorts—but you both win big.
Here’s an idea of how you can incorporate your new techniques into your day. Remember, this is just an example to get you thinking. You can—and should—brainstorm the best ways to work these intimacy boosters into your own schedule.
- Kick the day off right with a 30-second hug to trigger oxytocin (remember, that’s the cuddle hormone). Depending on your schedule, this could be during breakfast, as you’re getting ready, or even as soon as your alarm clock rings.
- Add a little mystery back into your love life as you get ready for work—close that bathroom door!
- Then send your partner off to work with some warm, friendly touching: Maybe it’s another hug, a kiss, a hand squeeze, a butt grab—whatever shows your partner that you care.
- Don’t let the whole day go by without tending to your relationship. Send a quick email, instant message, or text to let your partner know you’re thinking of him or her. You might even make it a suggestive email that hints at your plans for later (just don’t use your work email!).
- Greet your partner after a long day with another 30-second hug.
- This evening, plan a date that includes one or more of your favorite
This was a lot of fun, and it made me realize how in touch, and in tune my husband and I already are!!!