One of my very first impressions of the new Joovy’s Babasling was how easy the instructions on how to use the item was! I mean anyone could figure this sling out.
I love that the sling comes in it’s own carrying case. This is great for parents on the go. (I just need to figure out how to get the sling back IN the case!)
TheBabaSling by Joovy is a revolution in design, comfort and simplicity. As advocates for “baby wearing,” we believe theBabaSling is the most amazingly versatile, easy to use sling on the market today.
This hammock style sling is perfectly shaped to support a newborn’s developing spine while providing essential closeness and bonding between parent and baby. With five carrying positions and easily adjustable straps (can be worn on right or left shoulder), theBabaSling is so easy to use it can be safely shared with grandparents, older siblings and caregivers.
I love that there is nothing complicated with this sling carrier. You adjust the straps to fit you and baby, and then place the baby in however you want! Simple and easy!
I love that it shows you the front. The sweet little image of the baby in the sling lets you know this always faces out. It is also nicely padded so the strap that is over the shoulder doesn’t dig into your shoulder.
- One size fits all with fully adjustable straps and dual railings
- Fits left or right shoulder
- Five different carrying positions and two breastfeeding positions
- Allows you to breastfeed discretely
- Shoulder pad is extra-padded for comfort
- Padded infant head support and railing
- Pocket to help position infant properly
- Easy quick-release buckle will not wake-up sleeping babies
- Second safety buckle for added security
- Made of 100% cotton, machine washable (hang to dry)
Here are others photos of the Sling in use:
For more inforamtion please visit www.joovy.com
*A product was provided as part of the Joovy Moms.