With school out for summer and families across the country gearing up for summer vacations, Soar with Reading – the collaborative national initiative of JetBlue and PBS KIDS – is back for its second year to help inspire kids everywhere to get excited about reading! This award-winning program places books in the hands of kids in need and encourages kids to keep reading all summer long!
“Soar With Reading” Program Details:
- Visit SoarwithReading.com to access free summer reading materials, including an interactive reading list, reading tips and expert advice for keeping kids engaged in literature all summer long.
- While on the site, adults can also share the name of their favorite kid’s book, and for every submission, JetBlue will donate an age-appropriate book to a deserving child through partner Barefoot Books. Up to $200,000 worth of books will be donated through this program.
- As a special thank you, all adults who share their favorite book title on the site can also be entered into a sweepstakes to win great prizes, including a JetBlue Getaways vacation package!
- Separately, kids traveling with JetBlue this summer can also receive a free activity booklet with literacy-based PBS KIDS games.
- And lastly, JetBlue and PBS KIDS will be hosting several local Soar with Reading events in cities near you – visitSoarwithReading.com to learn more!
*A product was provided.